Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Walk Hard looks like Shit

Sorry, it does.

When I saw Darjeeling Limited (along with the monkey) they had a few other previews: Juno, which I want to see; Margot at the Wedding, which I probably will see; The Savages, which I really want to see; and Walk Hard, which looks like shit.

Sorry, it does.

And that represents the duality of comedies in my mind. The indie comedrama which offer genuine characters with real moments and then Talladega Nights. I guess Walk Hard has a bunch of people I like from Apatow films and Jack White as Elvis which is pretty cool but a world of muh. I don't plan to see it but this little viral marketing video is actually funny.

This, like everything I usually post, is nsfw.



"Last time I saw Judd run that fast somebody dropped a quarter."

If you haven't already seen the failed casting vids for Knocked Up: Cera and Franco. Also if you're familiar with Undeclared he's used that Mortal Kombat joke before (though it's still a goodin).

ty Stereogum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walk hard looks awesome.