Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Walk Weird

Hey, there's a trailer out for the fake biopic on Weird Al Yankovic. I know the majority of the world has gone sour on Weird Al but I have fond memories of his music from kidhood. I didn't listen to much pop music when I was younger, I was more into the DC Talk, but I actually ended up stealing a tape from my cousin. How I justified that with the DC Talk I'm at a loss to explain. But anyways, I came into contact with a lot of popular music first through Mr. Weird Al. I mean, I heard "Smells like Nirvana" long before I ever heard "Smells like Teen Spirit." Indeed whenever I hear Nirvana's version in, you know, big boy world I'm always confused as to the absense of mooing.

Anyways, if you won't watch this for me, or for Weird Al, do it for Patton.


via /Film

No comments: