Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Bacon vs. Worms(z)

Okay, so remember Tremors? Starring Kevin Bacon? And Fred Ward? Reba McEntire? Hmm... Oh! the movie was about them trying to not get eaten by a handful of ugly subterranean worm dinosaurs.
Yeah that's the one. As a child I watched this movie more times than I can count, including the sequel. But then they kept making movies (one with things called ass-blasters... seriously ass-blasters?) and a TV show and so the franchise became, well, fucking ridiculous.

But anyways, the original is still lots of fun and now you can play its protagonist, Mr. Bacon, and save the town from the evil (and fast as sin) graboids in the new flash game Tremerz.

I managed pretty well on my first attempt. I saved everyone but Reba McEntire (no big loss) and the girl on the pogo. Strangely only men made it out of the tremerz attack alive. I SWEAR THIS WAS A COINCIDENCE! Strangely Rhonda isn't in this, which I assume is due to the fact she does not have a picture on her IMDB actor profile.

Anyways, enjoy.

via Kotaku.

Can you fly mothafucka!?

No comments: